DISC Behavioral Studies – Level 1
The objective of the Behavioral Studies Level 1 training modules is to enable participants to Discover, Experience and Apply the four temperaments Model of Human Behavior in order to enhance and positively impact their success both personally and professionally.
Our training modules are based on the works of William Marston who is the inventor of the Four Temperaments Model of Human Behavior also known as the DISC Model of Human Behavior. From Marston’s work we understand that most people have predictable patterns of behavior. These predictable patterns determine your model of the world…how you tend to see life and will greatly assist you to understand why you often feel, think and act the way you do.
In this interactive training program, you will:
- Learn how to get better results in your personal and professional life
- Enjoy a fun and interactive atmosphere of learning
- Develop communication skills that will enhance any relationship
- Discover practical tools that are proven, effective and easily applied
- Enhance your team dynamics and client relationships
- Learn how to administer and use a Discovery Report (an online personality test)
- Become an Accredited Trainer in association with Personality Insights Institute
For additional information view JJ’s Upcoming Events